Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The downside of a job.

Sunday and Yesterday I was able to skip the gym since I knocked out hours of wood work each day. Today,  Tomorrow and probably Friday  I'll be stuck at work, so no gym.  So tonight, kettle bell time.

Yeah,  I can hear people bitching. But again,  while I would love to go to the gym and crank out some pathetic little bench presses, It's not possible.  What I can do,  is throw that little ball of hate for a few minutes.  It doesn't take much at all.  Especially since I still weigh over 290.

The point is simply to get some strenuous physical activity in.  Wake your body up and burn some sugar.  Do it.

Numbers,  I woke up to a 122.  91 and 84x2 since with a couple of metformin and 40oz of coffee, 1 piece of low carb pizza,  and 6oz of chicken breast.  Another benefit of low carb,  it's an appetite killer. The 70oz of water so far today helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment