Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Numbers, and a trip up

Apparently, baked chicken and slaw from KFC  is pretty damn sugar filled. I should have checked. Mistake#1
Mistake #2 came when I didn't trust my body to take care of the glucose reading of 180. My normal dose of glyburide and metformin and 2 hours later I got the shakes, glucose was a bit low. Mistake #3. I didn't have any jolly ranchers or starburst to take care of such things. So I grabbed some taco bell as it was right there.

Ho Lee Shit. After awhile of eating mostly really clean, lemme tell ya. That shit was nasty and I paid for it today.  My glucose is normal now, hovering around 100.

Nobody is perfect,  I screwed up.

Now, some numbers of another kind. Measurements.

In 3 weeks, I've lost an inch off each upper arm, a quarter inch off each forearm, 3/4ths off my right thigh, an inch off my left. A quarter down on my right calf and a half off my left, and an inch off my waist.

I'm away from my scale, so I'll step on it tomorrow if I get home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment