Friday, February 14, 2014

Deadlift socks!

To quote Hank, the best deadlift socks are made, not worn. 

I've been out of the gym all week, and apparently, the rest I got was a tribute to....rest.

We've established that I have no pecs. And again, I was unable to get a bench. I did get a smith machine for a bit. Kill me now.

OHP, 10x70, 10x90
I got a flat bench for a bit as well, 2x10x30 dumbbell press.
Squats.  5xbar, 5x135, 5x225, 3x275.     Beating my previous squat by not only 30lbs, but doing 3 reps instead of one.
Deadlifts. 5x135, 5x225, 5x315, 5x365

On deads, I had more in me, but my shoulder didn't. I'm not going to push it too hard. And I had people looking at me funny for bleeding in the gym.   And I still need to build up the callouses on my hands. I ripped 5 off tonight. Weight will do that y0.

Sugars, I added some Whey Protein before and after my workouts.  My glucose is misbehaving a bit. It only lists 3 carbs a serving, but one serving has now twice brought my sugar up 80 points.   Once pre workout, once post. So something in it is triggering a response.  Guess I'll be changing brands.  But before I do, I'll make sure I eliminate in other causes, and if that's it, I'll post the brand. 

Other than that, things are going well. I basically ate the same thing every day for the last 5 days and that shit got boring. I'll continue to look for more recipes to expand that. Boring is bad.

I hope each of y'all are doing well, and that some of you are able to do better thanks to this info.

Keep up the work, keep spreading the word. I have several hundred views, and I have my doubts as to whether or not that's directly from posting here. I do appreciate it.

Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment