Saturday, February 1, 2014

Basic Kettlebell Swing, Part I, Jeff Martone





A few days ago I posted about Kettlebells and Jeff Martone.  This is the basic explanation from the man himself, along with a small drill to correct the main form mistake people make.



You should know now, that I'm not a crossfit fan at all. Let me correct that, crossfitters piss me off. They see it as a religion and they have the attitude that everything else is wrong. That's a blood stupid attitude to have.



The key to working out, especially for diabetes control is to find something that works for you. If you don't enjoy what you're doing, you simply won't do it. Pretty simple concept. No workout does any good if you're not doing it.



Aside from crossfitters themselves, I do have a problem with a few things they do. The "pull ups" they do, simply aren't pull ups. They're a work out, but they aren't pull ups. They should call them swings or something. But hey, it's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment