Wednesday, April 30, 2014

And on the 8th day, God gave us deadlifts.





Well, I've delayed posting about it here long enough, no wasted time, here ya go.

Last week I got my test results back from my 90 day A1C. 6.3. Technically, I'm no longer diabetic. I did it two ways. By eating right, Basically Atkins. It works for me, if you can stick with it, it'll work for you.

And secondly, by doing this:

Deadlift Video









Now, I'm not going to tell you that you have to lift like I do. You don't. What you need to do though is to work to make your muscles more active, and increasing the size of them is one way to do that. Freshly worked muscles crave nutrients and it's a great way to get rid of some blood glucose.



285lbs today, I took a few days off the diet to reset. 



Eat steak, lift, lose weight, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment